GDPR COMPLIANCE - YOU MUST BE OVER 13 TO BUY FROM https://ecovib2d.com.au/index.php. IF UNDER 13, YOU MUST HAVE PARENTAL CONSENT. ALL NAMES AND EMAILS WILL BE USED FOR SENDING PRODUCT UPDATES AND INFORMATION.TO CONTACT THE DATA CONTROLLER, PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:Email Adrian Tudini . YOU THE VISITOR HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS,CORRECT, DELETE AND LIMIT PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. YOU THE VISITOR MAY ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO BE USED BY THE VISITOR AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our Privacy Policy and terms and conditions (Visit https://ecovib2d.com.au/index.php).

An Ode to a former supervisor

Hi guys !!!

Something a bit different.


In this post, I will write an Ode to my former supervisor.

My former supervisor.

To my former supervisor,
I do miss you. Where are you? Do you want to know me?
Do you miss me ? Do you care about me? Do you want to be my professional friend?
We had such good times that I will, and I hope you will never forget. We went places and saw things that other people will dream of seeing in their lifetimes. I had such a lovely time.
Hope you had a lovely time too?

To my former supervisor,
"Mario Smith"

No comments: